This isn't that certain of individuals quality recipes. It’s just like convenient – dinner in a single pot, you don't need to fuss with browning anything in advance – however, you can skip the pasta and also the hyper-processed elements in support of fresh, whole-foods. And also the spicy zoysia chicken taste is certainly a great deal much better than gloopy puddles of pretend cheese and soup from the can.
Should you not want a lot warmth inside your dinner, you could replace some or all the hot sauce with BBQ sauce – go half-and-half to tone it lower, or all-BBQ for any mellow, more gratifying taste. Serve your masterpiece having a fresh side salad to balance the richness from the casserole, and search in!
SERVES: 4 PREP: 20 min. Prepare: 50 min.
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, reduce cubes
- 1 tablespoons of. paprika
- 2 tablespoons of. garlic clove powder
- 6 tablespoons of. hot sauce
- 1 cup sausage, cooked and reduce pieces
- 1 cup eco-friendly let's eat some onions, sliced
- Ocean salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 F.
- Inside a large bowl, mix together the essential olive oil, paprika, garlic clove powder, hot sauce, and season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Add some sweet taters and chicken, and stir to coat.
- Empty the bowl right into a casserole dish.
- Bake within the pre-heated oven for 40 to forty-five minutes, stirring every 10-fifteen minutes.