I think you'll had an excellent Love Day. Jason and that i couldn’t get individuals dinner bookings so he surprised me having a very from . It had been really just like romantic once we sitting on the couch within our pajamas, consuming our fried quails as you're watching The Hangover. However this holiday is taken care of, let’s talk taters.
If you’ve didn't have smashed taters before, you're in for a significant treat. It’s virtually the very best type of potato side dish you can actually have – fluffy inside yet incredibly crisp around the outdoors. Couple by using some garlic clove goodness and fresh thyme, which is absolute perfection. It’s so great, you’ll wish to eat everything with no primary dish!
Garlic clove Smashed Taters
These taters are really tender inside yet amazingly crisp around the outdoors - the right side dish to the meal!
- 24 oz . Nederlander yellow baby taters
- 2 tbsps essential olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450 levels F. Gently oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Inside a large pot of boiling water, prepare taters until tender, about 15-twenty minutes drain well.
- Place taters to the prepared baking sheet. Utilizing a potato masher or fork, carefully smash the taters until flattened but nonetheless successfully. Top with essential olive oil, garlic clove and thyme.
- Put into oven and bake for 18-twenty minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately.